Тhe new ecoPanels enable completely new and attractive possibilities for mechanical and system engineers: efficient visualization at attractive prices: Manifold application possibilities. The ecoPanel series are not only distinguished by uncompromising reliability and performance, but impressive by an unsurpassed price-performance ratio. Of course, we also paid attention to durability and quality of the products. This is achieved amongst others by a special construction, which enables a fanless and disc free operation. This means there are no moving parts inside the unit.
The VIPA ecoPanels in combination with Movicon Basic (full-valued + unlimited Basic license) offers incomparable advantages. The software concentrates the powerful Movicon technology in a simplified form into an extremely user friendly editing environment. This enables a high scalability and a considerable increase in performance for every project.
- Display size: 4,3”, 7”, 10", 15";
- Type of display: TFT Color;
- Processor: ARM11 533MHz+ / Cortex-A8 1000MHz;
- Interfaces: RS232, RS485, RS422, MPI, PROFIBUS-DP slave, Ethernet RJ45, USB-A, USB-B (depending on type of panel);
- Memory: already integrated, also with SD and USB-Stick expendable;
- Including VIPA PLCTOOL: (allows upload/download of programms from VIPA- and Step7 based controls, reading of the diagnosis buffer, as well as start and stop of the connected CPUs without using a programming unit);
- Including of the operating system Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Core and visualization system Movicon BASIC.
Visualization system Movicon:
- Editor for vector graphics with powerful and attractive library of charactars;
- Extensive I/O driver library (import of variables from the PLC possible);
- Powerful alarm management;
- Interference and operation data acquisition including evaluation possibility;
- Archiving of process data with trend curves;
- Extensive driver library;
- Scalability of the project of basic systems to Movicon Scada platform;
- Multilingual support;
- Save and extensive user management;
- Remote management for projecting and remote maintenance;
- Remote access via standard VNC client possible;
- Integrated Ethernet TCP/IP networking;
- Integrated AWL logic (STEP5/STEP7);
- Also deployable in combination with many controllers of different manufacturers.